How to configure Stomp.
Stomp is highly configurable. This page is far from complete and will be updated soon.
If you feel really ambitious of course, the source code is available through the main page. If you have any specific questions about what behavior can be configured, you will also find a way to contact me there.
- Adding and changing runtime preferences
- Plugging in new factory and object implementations
- Managing multiple databases in the same JVM, from development to production
- Adding an efficient cache
- Runtime callbacks for database changes
- Creating new method level services for enhanced objects